is an image/File Uploader and browser that supports personal directories and quota.IMCE
can easily be integrated into any WYSIWYG editor or any web application that needs a file browser.
- Basic file operations: upload, delete
- Image(jpg, png, gif) operations: resize, create thumbnails, preview
- Support for private downloads.
- Configurable limits for user roles: file size per upload, total directory size(quota), file extensions, and image dimensions.
- Personal or shared folders for users.
- User-friendly interface: directory and file listing, file sorting(by name, size, dimensions, date), selecting, preview, Keyboard Shortcuts(up, down, insert(or enter), delete).
- Built-in support for inline image/file insertion into textareas.
- Tabbed interface for file operations.
- Resizable workspaces.
- Ftp-like directory navigation.
- Log messages.
- Additional keyboard shortcuts: home, end, ctrl A, R(esize), T(humbnails), U(pload)
- Multiple file selection(using ctrl or shift)
- Ajax file operations.
- Operate on multiple files at a time.
- Directory caching.
- Themable layout using tpl files.
- Improved configuration Profiles.
- Multiple personal or shared directory assignments for users.
- Permissions per directory.
- Option to use total user quota together with the directory quota.
- Replace method options for existing files.
- Multiple thumbnail definitions.
- New integration API for wysiwyg editors.Installation
- Copy imce
directory to your modules directory
- Enable the module at: /admin/build/modules
- Create configuration profiles and assign them to user roles at: /admin/settings/imce
- Test it at: /user/USER-ID/imce
- See INTEGRATION METHODS to make IMCE
collaborate with your application if it's not already integrated.