IMCE is an image/File Uploader and browser that supports personal directories and quota.IMCE can easily be integrated into any WYSIWYG editor or any web application that needs a file browser.
- Basic file operations: upload, delete
- Image(jpg, png, gif) operations: resize, create thumbnails, preview
- Support for private downloads.
- Configurable limits for user roles: file size per upload, total directory size(quota), file extensions, and image dimensions.
- Personal or shared folders for users.
- User-friendly interface: directory and file listing, file sorting(by name, size, dimensions, date), selecting, preview, Keyboard Shortcuts(up, down, insert(or enter), delete).
- Built-in support for inline image/file insertion into textareas.
- Tabbed interface for file operations.
- Resizable workspaces.
- Ftp-like directory navigation.
- Log messages.
- Additional keyboard shortcuts: home, end, ctrl A, R(esize), T(humbnails), U(pload)
- Multiple file selection(using ctrl or shift)
- Ajax file operations.
- Operate on multiple files at a time.
- Directory caching.
- Themable layout using tpl files.
- Improved configuration Profiles.
- Multiple personal or shared directory assignments for users.
- Permissions per directory.
- Option to use total user quota together with the directory quota.
- Replace method options for existing files.
- Multiple thumbnail definitions.
- New integration API for wysiwyg editors.Installation
- Copy imce directory to your modules directory
- Enable the module at: /admin/build/modules
- Create configuration profiles and assign them to user roles at: /admin/settings/imce
- Test it at: /user/USER-ID/imce or /imce.
- See INTEGRATION METHODS to make IMCE collaborate with your application if it's not already integrated.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in IMCE
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.